Help Family Businesses Avoid
Disagreements & Misunderstandings
Easy to use legal forms are now available using the Internet.
Documenting agreements between family members can help avoid many of the problems that lead to family feuds. But using the forms should be seen as only a first step for getting agreements down on paper.
“As a family business grows in size and complexity, so does the need to have an attorney review and possibly revise the legal forms and documents used by your family business,” advices leading family business expert
“However, a start-up or a smaller-sized family business can simply use a legal form to document basic agreements between family members and this can be a first step in the process of formalizing the management style of the business.”
Schwerzler has been studying and advising family business entrepreneurs for more than 40 years and is the founder of the Atlanta-based
Family Business Institute
One of the best known sources for legal document forms is
– you probably have seen their ads on TV. They offer a wide assortment of various forms for trademarks, wills, human resource/employment, lending, promissory notes, non-disclosure agreements, bills of sale, power of attorney – just to name a few forms in their inventory.
For those family business entrepreneurs with a scarcity of money and time, using a few simple forms can be a “self-help” approach to avoiding disagreements and misunderstandings amongst the family members.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW the FORMS AVAILABLE at LEGALZOOM
"WITHOUT A GOOD QUESTION A GOOD ANSWER HAS NO PLACE TO GO..."
Chaos Busters - The Management Guide
Identifies 160 Key Business Questions
160 Key Business Questions are the keys to unlock the hidden potential of your organization!
- 160 Key Business Questions will stimulate creativity and innovation for your entire management team!
160 Key Business Questions will save you time and make your work more effective!
160 Key Business Questions is a Multi-purpose tool with unlimited applications!
|How Well Organized is YOUR Organization?
Your Business Will Succeed...
You have The Roadmap for Success
The Practitioner's Guide for Organizing an Organization
Is All About
- PGOO shows how to identify the most pressing problems to solve
- PGOO introduces the ODS-OL (Organizational Diagnostic Survey –Online) - an electronic assessment tool that is highly effective, easy to use, systematic and data-based
- PGOO explains how to produce a better-organized organization
Family Business Experts Understands
and Business Systems
Return from Legal Forms to
Family Succession Plan